St Ives has 5 long stay and 3 short stay public car parks run by Cornwall Council. Prices for length of stay vary according to the location. Below they are in order of type of car park these are:
- Porthmeor Beach - Short Stay - 30 spaces. TR26 1JU | Phone and Pay Code: 8421
- Smeaton's Pier - Short Stay - 31 spaces. TR26 1PS | | Phone and Pay Code: 8420
- The Sloop* - Short Stay - 42 spaces TR26 1LT | | Phone and Pay Code: 8418
- Barnoon - Short Stay - 50 spaces, TR26 1JD | Phone and Pay Code: 8237
* Sloop car park can be used as long stay after 6pm.
- Barnoon - Long Stay - 124 spaces. TR26 1JD | Phone and Pay Code: 8422
- Park Avenue - Long Stay - 77 spaces. TR26 1QE | Phone and Pay Code: 8416
- Railway Station - Long Stay - 106 spaces. TR26 2BH | Phone and Pay Code: 8417
- Trenwith (Coach & Car Park) - Long Stay - 759 spaces (summer), 311 spaces (winter). TR26 1DD | Phone and Pay Code: 8414 (Coach: 8415)
- The Island - Long Stay - 129 spaces TR26 1SY | Phone and Pay Code: 8419
To use the Phone and Pay service please call: 01872 672727. For further information see Phone and Pay website
During the peak times, it is highly recommended that you use the Park and Ride car park at Lelant Saltings railway station.
There is a park and ride bus service operating from the Trenwith Car Park to Royal Square.
It is recommended that if you are coming for a week or longer to obtain a 'Weekly Rover Ticket' this will allow you to park in all 5 long stay Cornwall Council car parks. The rover ticket is charged at £47 per week, you can obtain a ticket from the Island Car park or the Library, Gabriel Street. Further information can be obtained from the link below or from 0300 1234 222. Buying a rover ticket from Cornwall Council does not guarantee you a parking space.
Details of prices and how to get a ticket online are on:
Cornwall Council - St Ives Car Parks