Benefits of Membership
Benefits of Visit St Ives Information Centre membership:
- Accommodation bookings and enquiries
- Optional online booking via Frontdesk or extranet
- Marketing information – trends and enquiry trends
- Guest information (weather, walking maps, travel, taxi numbers etc.)
- Ticket sales – (Eden Project, etc.).
- Opportunity to place business leaflets/business cards in the Visit St Ives Information Centre free of charge and to publicise special offers
- Opportunity to advertise in promotional material and marketing initiatives e.g.St Ives Guide, http://www.visitstives.org.uk/ website, Facebook page, events etc
- Advice on advertising and marketing
- Advice on guest information and guest handling
- Network of security advice. Information is forwarded to members on guests who do not pay, who are dangerous, if there is burglaries being committed in our area or any information that will affect the safety or security of Visit St Ives Information Centre members
N.B. The membership aims to be the first point of contact for help and information about all aspects of running your business, not only for accommodation providers but also services and restaurants. It will be the first point of information for visitors to St Ives through the Visit St Ives Information Centre and the website, but, it is up to the members to use Visit St Ives Information Centre and to strengthen the membership.