The Old Count House
Type: Guest House
A traditional Old Cornish Count House built c.1825 where the tin miners wages were counted. Situated approx 5 minutes walk to town with spectacular views of town, harbour and bay. Situated in a quiet residential area, a 2 minute walk to St Ives leisure centre/swimming pool. Ten bedrooms en-suite, most with wonderful sea views. One four poster room with spa bath.
On site parking. Conservatory with sauna and garden. Substantial varied breakfasts available.
No children or pets
OPEN: ALL YEAR except Christmas
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||2||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Four Poster||2||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single - private bathroom||1||£45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||1||£45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||2||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- = Possible Availability, properties offering availability that needs to be checked with the provider before a firm booking can be made.
- = Room Also Sold As
- = Room/Unit Available, but cannot be the first night
- = Room/Unit Not Available
- = Availability unknown please ring the accommodation provider direct
- = Price Per room (breakfast included)
This accommodation cannot be booked online at present, please ring the accommodation provider direct.